Thank you for your patience, understanding and kind words over yesterday’s pity party. As promised, I’m back to my regularly scheduled self … bad-ass or otherwise.
Since I am a bit embarrassed about my emotional outburst (I hate showing vulnerability), I decided to make a short list of the 10 simple, regular, random, everyday kind of things that make me happy (work with me here, people!).
So in no particular order:
- Opening a brand new jar of peanut butter
- Dixie cups
- The smell of a new book when it is opened for the first time
- The unconditional love of a pet
- Slipping into a freshly made bed with crisp, clean sheets
- First kisses
- The sound of the ocean
- Champagne … for no reason whatsoever